понедельник, 7 мая 2018 г.

05-07/05/2018 Three-day weekend.

On Saturday, as I came to my sister, we went to the park to rest, the park was very huge, there was a large playground where little children played and their parents were resting nearby. We sunbathed, rested, ate barbecue and had a good time. On Sunday we did not have big plans, so I decided to go for a walk around the city. Before that, I met a man about two years ago and decided to meet with him, since he also lives in Southampton, and he himself came from Latvia and also knows Russian, today he worked in Sainsbury's Local where I went. After 40 minutes walking I went to the store, but he did not find it and therefore decided on a walk around the city, passing in various shops at the sameе time. When I came home in the evening I wrote to him and we decided to meet him at 9 o'clock in the evening and take a walk. As a result, we met, met and went for a walk around the city, in the parks. Also on this day was his friend's birthday and we decided to visit them, they were sitting in the park, he also knew Russian. When we came to them in the park, they began to go home, and we also decided to go home, and the day off ended.
On Monday we did not study, because there was bank holidays and no one was studying on this day and so I decided to stay with my sister. On this day, we had no plans and therefore we decided to go shopping to buy me clothes. After buying clothes, I got on the bus and went to Canterbury, and ended the three-day weekend.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий